16-09-2010

Wah, this few days din feel very happy, walau its becos i was forcing myself to do sth which i do not like to do. hahas, but i think i managed did it, but the results hw thn i'n nt sure. lols. :)
Tmr will be the last day of school for NA/Nt students. i have to say 'Bye Bye' to all my friends, hahas becos i think we all not have much time to meet each other after their exam. I'm glad that i can be you guys' friend. hahas... hope next time meet some of you in the street and u will still recogise me. lols...
N lvl part 2 will be start on 4th Oct till 8th Oct, i think i'm quite well prepared for it, hahas... The O lvls Maths and Sci ppr will start at 21th Oct to 1st Nov & 12th Nov. hahas... I'm trying to get a good grade for that. Hope all my friends will get a good grade for their N lvl and O lvl too!!! JiaYou!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment