Shit!!! Really suay sia... suay things come one by one to me sia... this morning woke up so early to do the Amaths online tests, i tok it will be closed at 11a.m, but is 11p.m... wth... After finish the 1st test, kao... only socred 2 marks out of 20qns. damn no mood loh... thn rest awhile ready to start on the 2nd test, walau the network got prob, can't log on to the heymath,and the time only left 1hr+ to reach 11a.m, sian, i really exploded, i closed my laptop very very hard, until the metal dropped from the ear-piece hold... kenna scolded my mum also, ' laptop no nid money to buy arh? if spoile u go use ur own money and buy!' sian... now got abit prob using ear-piece in my laptop... it really pulled my mood down to the hell... hai... i go restart my laptop, haha lucky still can work... thn continue to do my 2nd test. haiz... really can't concentrate sia... and the qns really very difficult, i was very frustrated... so anyhow click and do... haha!!! ya... in the end the result also very anyhow loh, FAILED!!! die liao loh, tmr sure kenna scold by Mdm Au loh... haiz......
sian no mood to do my holdiay homework liao le, left maths and chinese... hai... comfirm will kanna nag by Ms Tan & Mrs Goh again loh... hais......

0 comments:

Post a Comment